Thursday, July 10, 2008

Options

Hello everyone. Just in case anyone is wondering about the details of the cakes I make, I thought I would mention it just to save some time.

I can make any flavor of cake you want. Anything from silver-white to chocolate-mint, even banana if that is what you like.

For frosting: Fondant, buttercream, ganache, boiled, whipped cream, cream cheese, melted candy. And most can be flavored.

Design: 3D, tiered, sheet, whatever. That is the great thing about cake...you can create so many things with it, and eat it too!

Colors: whatever you want for your theme.

I hope that just about covers it. If you want a cake and are unsure of all the details, I can help with that too. Just let me know. And the prices are all dependent upon size and cost of materials.

So, if you would like a cake, think about all of the things you want and email me or call...633-8161 the4bizjaks@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cakes look great. You do a great job. Keep on making them.