Monday, May 25, 2009

Black, white, and pink


This cake was made for 2 couples' birthdays. I was contacted and asked for a cake for 4 adults, men and women. It had to be classy since they were having cocktails at a nice restaurant. Well, I sat and pondered the design for a couple of days and had a really hard time. Then she told me that they would have baloons there...black, white, silver, and pink. So, I went with thatcolor scheme. The cake itself is strawberry-lemon with buttercream frosting and chocolate covered strawberries on top. The pink flowers are made from gumpaste. I used chocolate and black foodcoloring for the details and little silver ball candies for some added shine. They loved it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It turned out even better than I thought it would you did awesome!!!!