Sunday, June 29, 2008

About Me

My name is Jenn. I live in Okinawa, Japan with my Husband Matt, our 2 kids Matthew and Madison, and our dog Belle. We have been here since October 2007 and so far we really enjoy living here.
I was in the Navy from September 1997 until November 2004. It was an advaneture, but not one I wanted to continue once my husband and I started our family. Since then, I have been a stay-at-home mom. For fun, I started baking all sorts of things, but really took to decorating cakes. I am no professional, but I like to think that I am pretty talented. I still have a lot to learn, but I think that is the best part about it. There is so much out there that you can do with cake. It's great!
Let me know what you think and if anyone has any ideas, tips, questions, or requests please let me know. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was looking for someone to make me a cake of Thomas and Friends and was given your website, but I don`t know how to contact you...I like what you did with the train cake...I was wondering if you could do something like that for me. Please email me. cindymg76@hotmail.com

Cindy